• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite color?

MidnightCombat

Bird of Destruction
Green is my favorite color; followed by blue and orange.

bailey.ga

I like lime, like the colour of a lime.

PinkiePieFox

Team Flare Grunt
Oh a favourite colour? Hmmm... I have 3...
They are Blue, Red and Black. For me it depends how and where the colour used ^_^

Volvagia

Favorite color is a hard one. There are a lot of colors I really like. I like red, black, white, purple, yellow and pink. Those are somewhat my favorites. If I had to choose a single favorite it'd probably be black.

flyer1228

Novice Shiny Hunter
My first favorite color is Red and then the second is Black. Finally the third is Purple. :)

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Mine is blue!

It helps me calm down whenever I get stressed out.

xEryChan

Demon Child
My favorite color is purple/violet but I also really love pink, baby blue, and turquoise.

I like dark blue.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Blue! Preferably the lighter shades and turquoises, but I like pretty much all types of blue.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
My favorite color is Blue. I also really like Dark Blue. Honestly though, I pretty much like all types of Blue!

My favorite color is Red...

Pikachu19

Kalos Champ
My favorite colors are Blue,Red and Silver(if that counts as a color).

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
I like black. I also like red. I especially like both combined.

Icezicle

Cold as Ice❤
Black. I also love hot pink and dark purple.