• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Colosseum to Battle in?

Favorite Colosseum?

• Gateway

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Main Street

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Waterfall

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • Neon

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Crystal

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Magma

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Sunset

• Courtyard

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Stargazer

• None of the abover

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Okay, i was playing PBR the other day and i really was liking some of the colosseums, so what are some of your favorites?
(close if it needs to be closed)

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I like Waterfall and Crystal for most battles, and Stargazer for any epic battles that I happen to have. I really like Courtyard but I never battle in it because of the bloody fog ;_;

Fireath

Depends which of my teams are using. I like using my version of Red's team at Crystal but using my NFE team at Gateway, for examples.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
i like waterfall, stargazer, (because of the opening song) and gateway.

-gee made a typo in last poll option, sorry guys! ;)

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I love battling in the Sunset, Neon, and Waterfall Colosseums. Not only does the scenery look really awesome...but I also loved the background music played in these colosseums! :]

aquaarmor23

<3 Breloom.
Personally,My choice is crystal.
The reason is that when i first played, my friend asked me to beat this one.
With his hacked ledgendary team, it took about 5 minutes.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
My favorite colosseum to battle in is Stargazzer.The reason is because it`s the elite colosseum,and beautiful sceneray.

Torpoleon

I like battling at the Sunset Colosseum because it looks epic with the broken Colosseum.

Pearl Parukia

Intermediate Battler
The Stargazer and Lagoon Colosseum (though it is not an option).
I simply like the scenery and the music...

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
I like waterfall the best because of how calming it is.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I love the crystal coloseum, it has a very nice background and the music is decent enough to not be annoying.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I vote for Main Street Colosseum with Magma and Stargazer being other favorites.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Stargazer Colosseum is by-far my favorite one.

The whole theme itself, dark with lights, is cool.

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I just love the hole Sunset colosseum with Waterfall backed up. Although I play in the Neon Colosseum with my ice mono-team and in the Magma Colosseum with my fire mono-team

SmartD

For me, the Gateway, Waterfall, Main Street, and Sunny Park colliseums. They're pretty cool.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
My favorite is the Sunny Park Colosseum (which was obviously forgotten in the polls) but I also like the Gateway, Main Street, and Waterfall Colosseum's.