• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Colosseum to Battle in?

Favorite Colosseum?

• Gateway

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Main Street

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Waterfall

Votes: 37 24.2%
  • Neon

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Crystal

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Magma

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Sunset

• Courtyard

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Stargazer

• None of the abover

Votes: 14 9.2%

• Total voters

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
1) You forgot to add "Sunny Park Colosseum" to the poll. (Oops. KGB13 already mentioned it.)

2) I like the ff:

--> Gateway - Because of the cool-looking nighttime battlefield and the awesome battle theme of Colosseum Master Joe.

--> Sunny Park - It's cute. Little Battle is cute. Sashay is hot. There is also a tower (Salon Maiden Anabel obsession).

--> Magma - Because with my team, it's easy to beat.

Ivysaurus

ONYXceptable
I'd say Magma and Waterfall, I just love those places for some reason.

sivabharan

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum is another fun 2D fighter for only twenty dollars, which makes it very appealing -- especially for fans of the NeoGeo franchises. Besides a few frustrating issues, the battle mechanics are tight and very rewarding, and the character roster is extremely impressive. However, with fewer modes and only two-character teams instead of three, we're hard pressed to place Battle Coliseum above King of Fighters XI. But if you want to have a dream match between two fighters from different backgrounds -- and try out new contenders Yuki and Ai -- Battle Coliseum is a pretty solid dea...
===========================

artwork for children
Best Vinyl Windows

To be honest, I actually like the Neon Colloseum. That's because I learned the timing. It's challenging. I like the Waterfall and Crystal colloseums too.

NeoGeo Battle Coliseum assembles a large cast of characters from past NeoGeo fighters and action games into one big tag-team brawl and even adds a few new one. Games represented are King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Mark of the Wolves, Samurai Shodown, Art of Fighting, Last Blade, King of the Monsters, World Heroes, Athena, Aggressors of Dark Kombat, Kizuna Tag Battle, and Metal Slug.
=====================

framed african art
Vinyl Window Reviews

Caios

Brazilian trainer
I like the sunset colosseum most because it gives an epic feel for every battle.

Mykonos

Main Street Colosseum.

I'm actually not sure why I like that one so much. Maybe it's because I can't really remember the rest...

Mudkip8003

Gateway, Magma and Stargazer... all so great. If you could just battle at Gateway with your Pokemon, it would be perfect!