1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Colosseum/XD music

Discussion in 'Colosseum & XD (Hidden)' started by Glitch314, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glitch314

Glitch314 Member

Despite having fairly similar soundtracks, Colosseum and XD each have their own set of unique songs. So what was your favorite song while playing, and why? Personally, I enjoyed Mirror B's theme (XD) the most. It seemed to fit him so well, and the way he 'snaps' with a part of the music made it even funnier.

2. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

The Colosseum Credits is one of the best tracks in the entire series, in my opinion. I also love both themes of Miror B, the regular battle theme in XD, the special trainer battle theme (this), the Map theme from Colosseum (which was used in Orre Colosseum in XD), the music on SS. Libra, Citadark Isle and wild Pokemon battle music in XD. There are probably more tracks that I enjoy, but these are the ones I can think of right now.

3. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

The battle themes from XD were great, some of the best ever composed for a Pokemon game.

4. Rayce

Rayce _

Definitely love Miror B's theme in both XD and Colosseum. I also enjoyed the music when you battled the Cipher heads in Colosseum on the Realgem Colosseum, the battle music with Rider Willie, and the music when you battled any Cipher Peon in XD. Overall, fantastic music on TrollGameFreak's part.

5. Glitch314

Glitch314 Member

Colosseum/Xd have some of the most unique flavors of music in Pokemon history. To name a few of my favorites:
    Mirror. B (Xd) - Funky music. When's the last time you heard that in pokemon?
    Wild Pokemon Battle - Country music. A flavorful fit, and a very unique wild battle song.
    Pyrite Town - Jazz-like. One of my favorites because of its fun tune.

With such a variety, what's not to like? There's a song for everyone's taste. Although the basic battle melody gets kind of annoying after a while, all of the music was so upbeat, it was hard to stay annoyed for long.

6. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

Colosseum had some beautiful, beautiful music.

The music at the Agate Shrine is the most calming track in any game. It gives me goosebumps.

7. Chingchar

Chingchar Well-Known Member

The revamped champion theme in colosseum or Miror.B's theme both versions XD

8. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Both Miror B themes and the Cipher admin from XD.

9. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I loved:

Mirror B's battle theme in Colosseum
    The Cipher battle them in Colosseum
    The Cipher theme in XD
    Regular battle them in XD

Oh how I want more. xD

10. Standard Luxury

Standard Luxury Pleasure at leisure

Relic shrine and miror .B in colosseum come to mind instanly as my favorites.

11. I really enjoy the music that plays when you face the Cipher Admins in Colosseum :p

12. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

~Relic Forest
    ~Phenac City
    The following themes from *both* games:
    ~Miror B
    ~Cipher Admin
    ~Final battle
    ~Credits

Probably some more I'm forgetting right now.

13. Cronkr

Cronkr Pokemon Breeder

Sounds like I fit in when I say Miror B's XD theme, I have always been tempted to forgo catching his last couple shadow pokemon so that I can keep battling him.

14. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

I loved Miror B.'s song. also the Second song on the second battle in regalm tower along with the Cipher Peon Battles.

Oh! And the Battle Now soundtrack.. a hoenn remix I believe :3

15. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

16. Aakash98

Aakash98 Well-Known Member

Miror B's song from Colosseum always keep me positive no matter how annoying the Ludicolos were

also the Cipher Admin battle in Colosseum gives an interesting turn in seriousness

17. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

I have to say Miror B's Music from XD. It gave it a more disco feel to his character than the one in coliseum.

18. Mitzi

Mitzi L'Etat c'est moi

Mirror B's theme is always a classic; very memorable, and quite catchy if I do say so myself. I personally am a huge fan of Phenac City's theme. The music is so soothing and calming, I quite frankly could listen to it all day. To be honest, I found most of the music from both XD Colosseum to be excellent.

19. TheGreatGigInTheSky

TheGreatGigInTheSky The Jimmy Rustler

Miror B. from Colosseum is not that great IMO. Miror B. theme in XD puts the XD in XD: Gale of Darkness

20. Averuuh

Averuuh New Member

Pyrite town is my favourite from both games. I just wanna snap my fingers to it <3

Also Phenac City in XD when it was overrun by Cipher. That was intense!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.