• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Colosseum/XD music

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I love all the music, but Agate still is my favorite town of the best music :)
That and pokespot encounter music..love it~*
<3 <3 <3

TheEliteEmpoleon

Colosseum has an amazing soundtrack:

Miror B's Theme
Cipher Peon Theme
Cipher Admin Theme
Phenac City Theme
Pyrite Town Theme

...and the trainer battle theme isn't so bad, either.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Phenac City... and the music from the celebi shrine in agate village. I forget what its called. Enchanted Forest? xD

garretslarrity

Unova Champion
My favorites are as follows:

Miror B (XD)
Phenac City
Pyrite Town
Colosseum Cipher Admin (Also plays when battling the finalist in a Colosseum)
Cipher Lab
Agate Shrine
Probably many others

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Mirior B and the Semi-Final music during their little tournaments

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Top 3 for me (in order from best to worst):
1. Phenac City (I love how it starts off all peaceful and then just suddenly explodes into this funky, upbeat melody)
2. Pyrite Town (Who doesn't love this theme? Jazz ftw)
3. Relic Forest (So peaceful...)

Titanium Tyranitar

My favourite tracks had to be the music you hear when you face Evice, Mirror Bs theme from XD, The relic forest music and the semi-final battle music which I loved hearing on Mt battle :)

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
My favourite tracks had to be the music you hear when you face Evice, Mirror Bs theme from XD, The relic forest music and the semi-final battle music which I loved hearing on Mt battle :)

Those tracks are indeed awesome. Miror B's is so catchy! :) I also like the one that plays when you go against the Admins in Colosseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.