• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Colosseum/XD music

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartD

From Colosseum:
Normal Battle Theme
Cipher Peon Theme
Colosseum Semi-Final Battle Theme

From XD:
Normal Battle Theme
Cipher Admin Battle
Miror B Batte Theme (I like his theme in XD)

PokemonTrainerKaden

I liked the regular battle music, the music that plays when you battle trainers that have no significant impact to the story.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Yeah, I love the cipher admin theme in XD too, it's so cool and awesome. I also really like Mirror B's theme, it is so like fun and hip hoppy and unique and stuff. And since he uses rain dance so much in his battles, when I think of his theme it seems like the rain sound is part of the music XD. I really like the purification chamber music (when editing), that's an even better dance-ish song! It's so great. And also for some reason the short sound effect immediately before a pokemon is purified "sounds" to me like "It's a girl, it's a girl, IT'S-A-GIRL...." ....don't ask why. I don't know. lol. It's just that for some reason the first time I heard it it must have put that line into my head, and thus I thought of it every time I heard it thereafter, lol.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
Colosseum has probably the best music in the entire series. The Cipher Admin Battle music is really great and fits perfectly with all three of the Colosseum admins.

Glitch314

The battle music sounded good, to me.

And I normally hate battle music.

That's probably because Colosseum/Xd don't have the "beeping" sort of feel that most mainstream Pokemon games have, and more like actual music scores. They also had some really cool ideas for music scores, like Nascour's theme (Colosseum), which sounds like he's about to kill you, and his invisible battle music, where you heard nothing except for the roar of the crowd.

Ringworm128

Gen 3 and 4 fanatic.
Definitely the Cipher Admin theme, it just sounds so sinister and calculating.

Phoopes

There it is.
Gotta be Pyrite City and Miror B. from Colosseum. Those are my favorite tracks from Colosseum and XD, and pretty much any Pokemon game in general.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Mirror B's in collosseum was pretty good (doo doo doo doo do do "rhythm". Doo doo doo doo do do "rrrrr"). As for XD, the music was pretty "average".

Psychic

Really and truly
Got to agree that Mirror B's music is pretty great. I heard it for the first time in years a week or so again, and I may have started dancing. (That said, I play standing up anyway lol.)

Also gotta say that all the music mentioned here is also awesome. The only music I can't say I liked is the Colosseum general battle theme because I find it gets old. Otherwise, the games have pretty great music. :>

~Psychic

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Got to give a shout-out to Mt. Battle and Colosseum's last boss.

Colosseum has probably the best music in the entire series.

On the whole? It's definitely way up there; it probably establishes its tone better than any of the other games because of the orchestral sampling. Really the fact that it's orchestral to begin with is huge. Ironically Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald are my runner ups.

The Colosseum Credits is one of the best tracks in the entire series, in my opinion.

Absolutely.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
I absolutely love the Cipher Admin and The Under themes.

The Cipher Peon theme has to be my favorite though.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
The pokemon centre theme is my favourite. The best Pokecentre theme ever.

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
I like the one from the Nascour battle in Colosseum. It starts off like **** just got real...and then hits a crescendo like **** got more real lol.

Drummerdude

Like everyone else said I really enjoy Miror B's music with Colosseum's being slightly better than XD's. I also really like the SS Libra music as well as Pyrite Town. The Admin battles in XD are good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.