• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Comedic Relief Pokemon

Favorite Comedic Pokemon

• Jigglypuff

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Psyduck

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Croagunk

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Wobbuffet

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Victorybell

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Carnivine

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenas_Wrath

Sabrina's Apprentice
There have been numerous pokemon in the anime that served comedic relief roles, most recently Oshawott. Just want to know which people felt was the best. I'm going to exclude Pikachu as he's pretty much everyone's favorite and, while very funny at times, not a primary comedic pokemon.

Ones I can recall (may miss some, if so feel free to include them):

Jigglypuff
Misty's Psyduck (my fav.)
Jessie's Wobbuffet
Brock's Croagunk
James' Victoreebell
James' Carnivine
Ash's Oshawott
Ash's Corphish
Ash's Gible
Ash's Totodile

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
...Man...the two I was going to say aren't on there.

1. Ash's Corphish
2. Ash's Gible

X33

(I'm also a fan of Misty's Psyduck and Jessie's Wobbuffet :33)

Raichu:)

Fire Type Expert
omg it has to be wobbufet! i adore that little guy!!!! if a little annoying but he was so cool :')

jigglypuff or psyduck as a close second :p

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oshawott's my favorite

G50

No longer posting
None of the above.

Palpitoad wins my vote.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Psyduck Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

My top 3.

1. Misty's Psyduck, no explanation needed. Especially in the Bridge Bike Gang episode, it was awesome, battling Cloyster. I'll never laugh as much as when I saw that episode for the last time. It is awesome, funny and great!

2. Jigglypuff, it is funny to see people and Pokemon with Jigglypuffs drawings on their faces.

3. Ash' Totodile, James' Victreebell and Jessies Wobbuffet, it is hard to choose between those three.

Champion Jared 14

My Top 2:

1. Psyduck. Nuff said! Psyduck was amazing! Hilarious little duck! Seemingly useless, but was very useful! Although it couldn't swim, whenever its psychic abilities were stimulated, that was very useful for Misty! Great personality, oblivious, naive, and a unique sense of humor! He genuinely cared for Misty though, which was beautiful.

2. Wobbuffet. Similar to Psyduck. Unable to initiate attacks, but its ability to redirect them was deadly! Very care free, sarcastic, and just provides some nice laughs. I kinda miss the old blue blob...

Dave Himura

Mr.Madman
ok, where's totodile??? >< totodile needs to be there XD

But well, as he is not in there, then my fav is Wobbuffet

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Oshawott is king!

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Back in the day (Kanto), Psyduck provided much laugh, he was a classic! Literally everything set the thing off. I was gonna say Wobbuffet, but he got somewhat tiresome seeing him every episode since introduction just to say "Wobbuufet!" and get the same verbal abuse from Jessie.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Anyways if anyone wonders (or cares) I voted for Psyduck. Some of it is due to that he made me laugh but honestly most of it was from nostalgia because my dad would always joke on every "who's that Pokemon?" that it was Psyduck when it obviously wasn't. That, and he'd also imitate Psyduck's cry. XD

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I vote for Corphish, because he was so consistently funny and had such a perfect design for the spunky comic relief. None of this took away from his skill as a battler though.

Another you left off the list was Brock's Ludicolo, who had some funny moments especially as Lombre. It's easy to forget he had one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.