• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipMagix

Mud!Kip!
Manaphy,Luxray,Mew,Chatot(sweet!)and of course,Mudkip!

Shdowgroudon

<-- "Fools."
About the Rhyhorn-Charizard thing: O_O OMG... You're right! I never thought about that... But now that I think about it, Goldeen and Caterpie have the same cry, as does Machop and someone else that I can't remember. Wait! So do Unown D and Unown K! :D

Volteon

Back I guess??
STARAPTOR!
Best cry ever IMO!

It sounds so intimidating and I think it's the perfect cry when using Fly outside battle.

Excluding Staraptor, I like Regice, Piplup and Skarmory too.

KetchupO

tωisted
I don't really like any cries in the game. I find them quite annoying :/
If I had to choose I would pick Skitty, It's so cute, and suits it perfectly. ^^

the only one i don't like is staraptor's... and it happens to be one of my favorite team members. that noise just haunts me, being so loud and screechy everytime i want to use my bird.

Bolt_Jolteon

I WANNA HUG IT! D:
I'd have to say Palkia, Raichu, and Gardevoir have my favorite cries. I dunno why, they just seem appealing to my ears. Chatot's is awesome when slowed down, too...

Spire

soiya
Dialga's cry sounds like a cat being run over by a bus.

My favourites are Dusknoir, Metagross and Gallade.

Dre

Good at Life.
Staraptor's cry is the best thing. Ever.

hIrAm

Piplup's, Staraptor's, Kricketune's, Vespiquen's, and Floatzel's cries are about the top 5 on my list!

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
Articuno and Vaporeon have been favorites since R/B/Y days. Their cries are very fitting and distinct.. I like it.

Hoothoot's is very cute. :D

I also like Espeon's cry a lot.. it's right on.

Aaron_fan

Let's see...I like Stunky's cry, Giratina's screaming-voices-from-Hell cry...
Purugly
Honchcrow
Mesprit
Uxie
Rampardos
Arceus
Persian (it makes my ears bleed but that's why I like it)
Raichu
Drifblim
Skarmory
Empoleon

...That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

LunaDancer

Aren't I adorable?
Frosslass, Milotic, Glaceon, and Manaphy.

~Mesprit~

*Summertime*
Too many pokemon to name^^

The prettiest voices have:
Turtwig
Kricketot
Combee
Pachirisu
Buneary
Glameow
Chatot
Finneon
Mantyke
Mesprit

I want to hint that I named pokemon only from the 4th Gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.