• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite cries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I kinda like Pachirisu's cry.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
charizards and pikachus.Although they both sound nothing like in the show.

Littlemyuu

Chatot and Piplup...they sound so cute<3
i fall in love with it when i first hear it ^^

CataclysmX7

*Old School Trainer*
I also want to add that I enjoy Kricketune's, Luxray's, Garchomp's and I always found the Unowns to have a weird cry

Kaduku

FlipNinja
First off, I'm just gonna say that I cannot stand Dialga's cry. Sounds like someone strangling a cat with a squeaker stuck in its throat. Poor kitty...
And what's up with that wierd sound at the end of a lot of the Kanto pkmn's cries? Do you know what I mean? You can hear it at the end of Dugtrio's, a little bit after Primeape's, Doduo's, Dodrio's, Drowzee's, Hypno's, Articuno's, and Moltres's....

But yea, I like Scizor's cry a lot.
Slowpoke's is kool cuz its so simple.
Chingling's PWNS.
And yea, I agree with Hippopotas

Gohtohmaon

Pokemon Trainer
what were you guys talking about slowing down crys with pokedex, i dont have a slow down button, only pan, reverb, and filter

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I like... Manaphy, Shaymin, Uxie, Azelf, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Pichu, Milotic, Cresselia, Glaceon, Vaporeon, Raichu, and Gardevoir's cries, among many others =P

First off, I'm just gonna say that I cannot stand Dialga's cry. Sounds like someone strangling a cat with a squeaker stuck in its throat. Poor kitty...
And what's up with that wierd sound at the end of a lot of the Kanto pkmn's cries? Do you know what I mean? You can hear it at the end of Dugtrio's, a little bit after Primeape's, Doduo's, Dodrio's, Drowzee's, Hypno's, Articuno's, and Moltres's....

But yea, I like Scizor's cry a lot.
Slowpoke's is kool cuz its so simple.
Chingling's PWNS.
And yea, I agree with Hippopotas
It's probably because the original GB could only make so many sounds, and that little bit at the end was one of the few sounds it could make, so they used it to make the cries a bit more unique from each other.

rocky505

I like regigigas's Cry it's long and sounds cool.

Kaduku

FlipNinja
so they used it to make the cries a bit more unique from each other.

Well, kinda defeats the purpose if they put it on like ten pokemon doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.