• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Cup?

Favorite Cup

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker

Well what is you's favorite cup? I aways liked the Prime cup because of the arena and I found it to be more Challenge than poke cup and I like the trophy.The Challenge cup to be extremely difficult and tedious. THe Little Cup was amusing but it die out.

Last edited:

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
The Prime Cup is far easier due to the fact that you can use Ubers, and your Pokemons' stat experience is far more likely to be maxed out, thus giving you more of a statistical advantage.

Anyways, my favorite cup right now is the Little Cup, followed by the Poke Cup. I love playing with unevolved Pokemon, partly because I can use my favorite Pokemon effectively. Poke Cup is there for when I get the urge to play with the big boys of GSC.

I don't have the patience to train Pokemon to Lv. 100 anymore, and Challenge Cup is more tedious than it is fun, as it is with all modes that deal with rental Pokemon.

Conker

The Prime Cup is far easier due to the fact that you can use Ubers, and your Pokemons' stat experience is far more likely to be maxed out, thus giving you more of a statistical advantage.
I mostly used rental pokemon. Plus back than I don't use Uber pokemon either.

I liked the Challenge Cup the most. The rental Pokemon in Pokemon Stadium 2 were absolutely atrocious, so I enjoyed getting random Pokemon, with random movesets, as they were usually better than the rentals. Not to mention, you also didn't have to fight the same teams each time you played each cup.

Calm PokeMaster

I think my friend said he loved the Prime Cup.I never played this game myself but saw my friend play it.

xxxLatiasxxx

My favorite cup would have to be the Prime Cup.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
I liked the Prime Cup and Little Cup.

The latter for all the baby Pokes.

Madness

I has a hat
Little Cup, due to having to figure out how to use Pokemon effectively at a low level.

Breeding pokemon from your Gold/Silver/Crystal games to level 5, trying to give them the best movesets and all that, was well worth it when you had a team that just plowed through everything.

Pika-Pichu

~Otaku~
Haha, the Prime Cup lets you go all out, no level restrictions and it allowed Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo, and Celebi. It allows you to go all out.

I also enjoy the Little Cup, it proves and tests your breeding skills.

Mew3000

Little Cup.

Of course I haven't completed it. But imho - not only do I find that cup to be really difficult, but I think it's a hilarious cup and quite frustrating to do (if you don't pick your types) :)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
mine is the prime cup, you could use ubers in that one, back then often tried out different teamcombinations in order to see which ones are the best.

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
I like prime cup. It gave me a bit of a challenge.

Yami_Wheeler

Stay forever young.
Pokecup.

Challenge Cup was annoying, Prime Cup was too easy if you used something like Mewtwo and Little Cup was fun, but a little too easy to win.

Pokecup was just plain fun, tactical and interesting.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
I liked the poke cup because its easily the most challenging, and I managed to do it with only rental pokemon which was a very challenging but very satisfying experience.
I liked little cup, but the moves were too powerful for those level 5s , making it way to easy to win. Challenge cup was Ok, but I prefer to choose which rentals I use, and Prime cup was very fun, but not too challenging especially if you had a mewtwo in the fray.

SonOfASubmariner

GIRUGAMESH!
I would have to go with Little Cup as it's the most fun with level 5 Basic pokemon that EVOLVE during that time in 2001/2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.