1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Cup?

Discussion in 'Stadium 1 & Stadium 2 (Hidden)' started by Conker, Jul 3, 2009.

?

Favorite Cup

1. Prime Cup

20.0%
  2. Poke Cup

13.3%
  3. Challenge Cup

26.7%
  4. Little Cup

36.7%
  5. none

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I like the Challenge Cup because you get use use almost every Pokemon in the game and it forces you to come up with a strategy for that team. I wish the Slect Battles at Sunset Colosseum in PBR were the same.

2. Blazing Charmander

Blazing Charmander Well-Known Member

I still haven't beaten the Prime or Poke Cups after 7 or 8 years of owning the game, but i'd suspect that they are essentially as fun to play through as on the first Stadium (which I have beaten Round 1 on). Either way, i'd say that I had the most fun playing through the Challenge Cup, with the Little Cup running it relatively close.

The Challenge Cup just offered something different from the standard level and Pokemon restrictions, and it was always fun to see what Pokemon the computer would throw up for your team lol.

3. truthwillsetyoufree

truthwillsetyoufree Hermione can't draw.

I really like the Little cup! It's just so awesome to see all of those little, tiny, adorable pokemon beat the crap outta each other :p Hahaha, jk, of course. But i really do like the little cup, it's challenging, but fun. THe others are good too!

4. sdhsa718

sdhsa718 Banned

5. calum

calum Banned

Little Cup is cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.