• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite D/P/Pt Starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chimchar is amazing. I wasn't happy that it became half Fighting type when it evolves, but the designs of Chimchar and it's evolved forms make up for their types.

Difficult to say...Piplup or Turtwig...I love both Empoleon and Torterra's designs...

Argh, I'll say Piplup. Turtwig is close second

Leonhart

Imagineer
Chimchar is amazing. I wasn't happy that it became half Fighting type when it evolves, but the designs of Chimchar and it's evolved forms make up for their types.

I didn't particularly like that Hikozaru's evolutionary line was essentially a redo of Achamo's line when it comes to type coverage either, but I do think that Hikozaru, Moukazaru, and Goukazaru at least had aesthetic appeal.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Piplup. Empoleon is just magnificent (Prinplup's eyes are a bit creepy though)

But an honourable mention to Torterra, who's super cool (shame about its big Ice weakness...)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Piplup 10/10, absolutely love Empoleon.

I'm a fan of Emperte (Empoleon) as well, although I've never liked its type combination much since I don't really see Emperte's design as having any defining Steel-type characteristics, aside from its crown.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Torterra all day. Curse makes him a valuable asset against the E4. Not to mention he fairs well against 7 out of 8 of Sinnoh's leaders. Definitely one of my favorites right now.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
piplup. I love its unique type combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.