• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Deoxys Form

What's Your Favorite Deoxys Form?

• Normal

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Speed

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Attack

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Defend

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
What's Your Favorite Deoxys Form Normal, Speed, Attack or Defend?

Last edited:

Gimples

Shoruken!
Definantly Speed i have 1!

Gimples

Shoruken!
Definantly Speed i have 1!

EmpoleonRules

Water FTW!
I Like The Attack Form it look cool

Last edited:

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Attack form, its really well designed but ffor some reason deoxys does not look like a pokemon

marty

{VR}Trojan
I like the speed type deoxys because it looks pretty awesome to me.

ShinyPalkia

I don't know why, but at first my favorite of them was the Defend Form and now it's the Speed form. I guess I like the Speed Form, because it looks cooler than the other forms and it is the fastest and I often prefer fastness. I just like the black area of its body; the Speed Form even looks a bit like a robot for me.

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
normal and speed forms look the best.. And I like using normal form. At least it doesnt die from 1 hit like attack form >_>

sockyskarmie

I like the normal one...
The most original form is always the best:)