• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Disney film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I'm not sure if this is for entertainment's board or mis polls. But what disney film do you like best? I'm a HUGE alice in wonderland fan! :D Big Hero 6, Frozen and Cinderella are really good too. Annd, The Lion King, just cuz my dog is named after Simba :p may wanna read one of my lion king books again sometime...

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Would Toy Story 2 count? Yes it was made by Pixar, but since Pixar had yet to become its own company by then I think it still counts

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
When I was very young, my favorite was The Little Mermaid, but these days, it's Hunchback of Notre Dame, which I never saw as a child, sadly. I believe it to be the best out of the Disney Renaissance, or at least the most perfect (or the perfection's tied with Beauty and the Beast, it's hard to say, honestly). Yes, they had to water down the original book to make it more appropriate as a family film, but good God the stuff they still got away with when it came to Frollo, he's my favorite Disney villain because of it. Also the soundtrack is gorgeous, I listen to it when I want to get into a particular mood.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Oh that's hard.

Aladdin, Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Treasure Planet, there are just too many to count XD If we're counting Pixar as well, the Incredibles is definitely on there.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Dumbo is my definite favorite of all the animated films. To be honest I really like them all except Peter Pan and Robin Hood. Robin Hood seems to be so forgettable to me that I even forget that it exists except when I think about Disney films and it randomly comes back to me.

Cat's Eye Draco

Let's see now... For animated films, my favorites would probably be (in no particular order):

Alice in Wonderland
Lady and the Tramp
One Hundred and One Dalmations
The Fox and the Hound
The Lion King

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp, and I guess many of the Pixar movies but mainly the first 3.

Alola Adventurer

Too many to name, but Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast (animated version), Mulan,
Lilo & Stitch, Moana and Tangled are some of my favorites.

Last edited:

DatsRight

The Toy Story series if we count Pixar.

As saccharine a preference as it may be, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs always makes me smile as well. Bambi and the large majority of Winnie the Pooh films qualify otherwise.

Is it wrong I really like Bambi II as well? It was a surprisingly well made sequel considering Disney's usual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.