• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Disney film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
.....why the Marvel movies? Only Big Hero 6 is really considered a Disney movie. Otherwise my other post would have been just Marvel movies.
Like....
1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (Genuinely the only Marvel movie set so far that I love everything about. This movie was more emotional and touching than the others, given I actually care about everybody involved in the story unlike Avengers. I'm Mary Poppins y'all!)
2. Spider-Man: Homecoming (Would be #1 if it wasn't for that damn Flash portrayal)
3. Guardians of the Galaxy 1
4. Ant-Man
5. Doctor Strange (I never actually liked Doctor Strange much until his movie. It completely changed my opinion on his character)
6. Captain America: Civil War (WS is overrated.... Hail Hydra!)
7. Avengers: Age of Ultron (The HulkXWidow stuff is forced, but aside that and Quicksilver dying I love this movie. I'd much rather Hawkeye have died tbh)
8. Avengers
9. Iron Man
See? No Disney movies.....

Anyways, I loved Cars 3 way more than I love the first one. That is my new favorite one. Incredibles 2 pls

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
Atlantis the lost empire
Fox and the hound
Aladdin
Lion king

Scammel

Speaking as objectively as possible, I think The Incredibles is potentially the greatest family film of all time, in close contention with Shrek and the Lego Movie. It's extremely well-balanced and touches on themes acutely close to home for parents while boasting fantastic action scenes for the kids.

My personal favourite though? Hunchback. The themes in that film are almost entirely unique in Disney, and Frollo's mortality makes him terrifying. The film's signature tune involves a sexually-repressed, self-righteous zealot desperately trying to rationalise his lust and arriving at the conclusion that he needs to kill the object of his attentions with fire.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi, please do not bump threads that are over 60 days old. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.