1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Doggos of Video Games!

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by shoz999, Oct 6, 2019.

1. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Discuss your favorite Doggos of Video Games! One of the few threads where Zinogre and Polterpup can be in the same thread lol!

[​IMG]

2. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

When it comes to my favorite doggos from video games, one of my favorites is Dogmeat from the Fallout series.

Venomshock and shoz999 like this.
  3. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

Anyone play Okami? The main character is literally a dog, a goddess named Amaterasu who travels across Japan having many adventures inspired or adapted from Japanese myth.

Sapphire Dragon and Sceptrigon like this.
  4. Auraninja

Auraninja Gre-nin-ja!

Manetric is one of my favorite Electric types, and it's a good doggy.

Edit: Can't be my favorite if Heliosk exists.

Leonhart and shoz999 like this.
  5. Sceptrigon

Sceptrigon Armored Guardian

Okami is one of my favorite games ever. I love the theme of restoring nature and the whole Japanese style (art, music, myths, etc.) It’s very interesting being able to play as a goddess. Amaterasu would basically be my favorite canine in a video game.

Edit: Oh yeah, I can’t forget about this doggo from another favorite game of mine:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  6. Auraninja

Auraninja Gre-nin-ja!

I thought of another one.

Boney from Mother 3. The King from Earthbound is alright, but imagine a dog that is a permanent party member.

shoz999 likes this.
  7. RedR

RedR Well-Known Member

8. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi Gold Experience

Koromaru from Persona 3

Pyrax, Venomshock and shoz999 like this.
  9. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Dogmeat from Fallout 4 and Rex in Fallout New Vegas
    They're such good boys

shoz999 likes this.
  10. Sapphire Dragon

Sapphire Dragon A Silver soul.

Same! Amaterasu is definitely my favorite. A few other favorites of mine are Sif, Repede, Red XIII (if he counts), Manectric, Lycanroc Day/Dusk, and Zacian. Boltund might be joining my favorites soon too.

WishIhadaManafi5 and shoz999 like this.
  11. Opassa

Opassa Tunne susi rakasta

been playing through okami for the first time lately, so i'm glad to see how much love it's getting in this thread - ammy is great, i love her

i really like the wolves in the MGS1 cave area, they're so cute when you have sniper's handkerchief

the single-best dog in video games history, however, is Chuppy from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

12. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

Rush from Mega Man may be a robo pupper, but he's as loyal as Dogmeat and as useful as Growlithe.

Interceptor from FFVI is awesome, too.

13. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Poochy from the Mario games. I don't think it's particularly appealing visual-wise, but I really like that it's a support character dog that can carry the player over dangerous terrain.

shoz999 likes this.
  14. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Don't mess with the bull. You'll get the horns. Staff Member Moderator

The wolf from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Just so fierce and incredible.

shoz999 likes this.
  15. Totokip

Totokip Black Triangle

imo it's definitely gotta be Missile from Ghost Trick. he takes the meaning of good boy to a whole other level

Leonhart and shoz999 like this.
  16. Pyrax

Pyrax The Ghost of Tsushima

Leonhart likes this.
  17. Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Pikachu Fan Number Nine Don't Mess wit Texas

Canine Pokemon like Lycanroc and Ninetales take the prize

Leonhart likes this.
  18. Emboar_Rulez

Emboar_Rulez Pokémon Master (Kinda)

My wolf from Minecraft! Also I always use a Lycanroc in sun and moon so thats another one!

Sapphire Dragon likes this.