• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite DPPt Gym Leader!

Favorite DPPt Gym Leader?

• Roark

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Maylene

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Crasher Wake

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Fantina

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Byron

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Candice

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Volkner

Votes: 23 31.9%

• Total voters

EliteMaster

I saw a simlar thread on the 2nd generation section and thought that it would be interesting to hear your opinions on the Sinnoh gym leaders and who you find to be the best. In other words, who is your favorite gym leader?

I think my vote goes to Candice. She was the only one who I find to be interesting character as she is a Ice gym leader and and yet has this fiery and energetic personality that I adore instead of being cold and distant. She was the only gym leader in Sinnoh who gave me a hard time beating her.

Larry

I like Byron because the elevator things in his gym were pretty cool.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Volkner's probably my favourite, for his Pokemon, his name, his gym, his appearance, his attitude; I like basically everything about him. Next would be Crasher Wake for his personality, then Fantina for Pokemon and gym.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I like Volkner the most out of the Sinnoh Gym Leaders. He's just so cool-looking and he seems like the quite type who doesn't let things bother him too much. I think he's pretty strong in battle too. I had quite the challenge on my hands the first time I challenged him to a battle, but that only added to the excitement.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Maylene. I like her lucario.

Emmalicious

I like Valkner as well - he's really cool and laid back, like he could just beat anyone. (obviously not.) The hardest Leader I think was Fantina or Gardenia. Actually, gardenia's cool as well

Neon-Snorlax702

mine is volkener too, he had one of my favrouite types, he used to (i think) be part of team rocket! Hes laid back, cool i like him B-D

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
My favorite is Gardenia she is just very cool to me. I like how she looks, I like battling her and she has some cool Pokemon. I liked watching her on the show as well.

-beautifly-

I don't really like any of the DPPt Gym Leaders, but if I had to choose a favorite it would be Crasher Wake.
I just liked his Gym the best. :)

Pansy :]

anustart
volkner was annoying because he always acted like he was far much better then everyone else, i liked candice though, she seemed pretty nice.

annabelletheraikou

I think Volkner was my favorite. I thought he was really cool. I also thought Candice was an interesting character, because her personality was the complete opposite of what people expect of ice type trainers. Gardenia was pretty cool too.

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
I'll go for Volkner.His maze is awesome and I almost lost to it,until I send out torterra.I though that lucario could do the job...

EliteMaster

Aww, where is the love for Fantina?

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
My favorite Gym Leader of Sinnoh would be Maylene because Fighting type is my overall favorite type in the whole game.The whole surrounding of the gym also might also be a key factor with the fact of these games being the last games for America to get actual aspect of the Game Corner.But on a side note,Maylene seemed to remind me of myself with the fact about liking food.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Gardenia for sure. I liked her design, and her Gym layout it always felt so peaceful for some reason and I like her battle sprite in Platinum, talking to her is always fun. Crasher Wake, Candice, and Maylene are all tied for second place because Crasher Wake is just pure awesome he's got his own theme song XD Maylene is cool and I always have fun fighting her in rematches and Candice always puts a smile on my face.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Gardenia because she's a Grass-leader and she has a Turtwig. Plus she's a cool person! Tied for second place would be Volkner and Candice, they were pretty epic leaders.

McPokemon

A regular kid
Gardenia, She's like a really epic and hilarious character and also she's not that bad of a battler. :D