• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Dragons in Video Games

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Who doesn't love the classic old Dragon trope that has been in every single medium. Name your favorite dragons in video games.

045pwxor4qr51.png

When Monster Hunter Veterans think they've seen everything, the Black Dragon Fatalis appears.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Who doesn't love the classic old Dragon trope that has been in every single medium. Name your favorite dragons in video games.

045pwxor4qr51.png

When Monster Hunter Veterans think they've seen everything, the Black Dragon Fatalis appears.

If you ask me, i'd take Valstrax over the rest of them in that game. It's a wicked silver Jet Dragon that can break the sound barrier (And everything in its path along with it).
You can't get any more awesome than that!

Obviously, some pokemon I am pretty fond of. The three at the top of my list are Goodra, Resharaim (However its spelt), and Dragonite.

As for other media, generally I like any sort of creature that is portrayed peaceful/friendly by default and not a angry beast that wants to smash everything just because they're bigger than you!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
My favorite video game dragons are...

Eclipse the dragon summon from the Golden Sun games

The dragon from Draken the Ancients Gates

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
If you ask me, i'd take Valstrax over the rest of them in that game. It's a wicked silver Jet Dragon that can break the sound barrier (And everything in its path along with it).
You can't get any more awesome than that!

Obviously, some pokemon I am pretty fond of. The three at the top of my list are Goodra, Resharaim (However its spelt), and Dragonite.

As for other media, generally I like any sort of creature that is portrayed peaceful/friendly by default and not a angry beast that wants to smash everything just because they're bigger than you!
I remember Valstrax. He is easily the most anime/gundam of monsters in Monster Hunter, and maybe even of dragons, outside of Ahtal Ka. I love his roar, it sounds like an eagle combined with a soaring jet. I hope he appears in Rise.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
I like the dragons in Imagic’s Dragonfire & Wingwar.

Also, the duck-like dragons from Adventure are iconic.