1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Dream World Pokemon with hidden ability

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Moonlight_Tails, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonlight_Tails

Moonlight_Tails Nocturnal Trainer

What's your favorite Dream World Pokemon or What Pokemon are you most looking to get from the Dream World?

I just read Corphish/Crawdaunt's hidden ability (adaptability: STAB is x2 not 1.5)
    Now I can't wait to get one.

2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

Mine is the Swinub with Thick Fat.

3. overlordmewtwo

overlordmewtwo Supreme Overlord

My favorites are Politoed with Drizzle, Vulpix with Drought, and Ditto with Imposter (even though it's technically unreleased).

4. RedTroopa

RedTroopa Flame Trainer

Dragonite with multiscale. It basically gives Dragonite a free turn to dragon dance, and then proceed to sweep

5. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

My 2 favorite Pokemon got amazing Hidden Abilities this Generation.

Dragonite - Multiscale
    Alakazam - Magic Guard

6. rovert

rovert Exploding Biscuits!!

I would say my favorite DW ability is probably espeon. Bounce back anything that comes it's way and allow it to sweep very easily.

7. RogueLapras

RogueLapras Water Gym Leader

I really like at lot of the DW abilities, but some of my favs are:
    Dragonite, Politoed, Ninetales, Alakazam, Gyarados, Espeon, and Goldeen

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  8. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

Dragonite got it pretty good with Multiscale. Blaziken with Speed Boost and who ever else got it. Moxie pokemon like gyarados and Salamence. Breloom with Technician. Prankster pokemon.

9. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Drizzle Politoed.

'nuff said.

10. TheFightingPikachu

TheFightingPikachu Smashing!

Multi Scale Dragonite, Magic Bounce Espeon, and Speed Boost Blaziken. The new weather users (Drought Ninetales, Drizzle Politoed) are cool, but I like the others waaaaay better.

11. Squiddly Dee

Squiddly Dee ∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

Like others have said, Speed Boost Blaziken, Magic Bounce Espeon, Multiscale Dragonite, Drought Ninetales, and Drizzle Politoed.

12. ilex222

ilex222 Well-Known Member

imposter ditto:D

13. JTrainer

JTrainer Pokemon SwordMaster

My favorites right now are Speed Boost Blaziken, Chlorophyll Venusaur, and Solar Power Charizard. I really hope they become available in USA soon.

I just hope they don't end up like Sea Chart Mew and Azure Flute Arceus, where they are never released in America (Or in Arceus's case, not at all). I would hate it if Game Freak did that!

14. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

My favorite is speed boost blaziken it's just the BEAST!!!!! Drizzle politoed and drought Ninetails.

RAWK ON

15. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

Alakazam with Magic Guard, Gliscor with Poison Heal, Staraptor with Reckless, Tropius/Exeggutor with Harvest, Slowbro with Regenerator, Gyarados with Moxie, Gallade with Justified and everything with Moody. Those are my favorites out of everything that has been released so far.

16. GameMaster0000

GameMaster0000 Chaos Nightmare

Man, that same as me.

17. Ropav

Ropav Howls of Loneliness

I like Mightyena with moxie so far.

18. Lanik

Lanik Well-Known Member

My favorite must be Magnemite with Analytic. I like it so much better than Magnet Pull and Sturdy. It's a Life Orb substitute that's only activated by letting the opponent make the first move.

19. Ropav

Ropav Howls of Loneliness

actually I like Eevee and Mightyena with dw abilities.

20. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

I hate how Unnerve seems to be such a wide spread ability in the Dream World, when it was exclusive to Joltik/Galvantula.

Moody Smeargle is so much fun to troll with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.