• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Dream World Pokemon with hidden ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
I really like how some of these abilities turned some of my favorite Pokémon into usable party members. These are some of my favorite: Sableye and Volbeat with Prankster, Politoed with Drizzle, Jynx with Dry Skin, Octillery with Moody, Qwilfish with Intimidate, Snivy with Contrary and Durant with Truant.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I really like Skill Link Cinccino. I absolutely destroyed Cynthia's team with Tail Slap, Rock Blast, and Bullet Seed.
Rampardos with Sheer Force is awesome, too. As are Magic Bounce Espeon, Snivy with Contrary, Speed Boost Blaziken, and Chlorophyll Venusaur. :)

jwla

It's either my Banette's Cursed Body, or my Xatu's Magic Bounce.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It's either my Banette's Cursed Body, or my Xatu's Magic Bounce.

oh i love Espeon magic bounce ability too...you reminded me when you said Magic Bounce lol...

nekomi

Ace Trainer
My favorites are Magic Bounce Espeon, Thick Fat Mamoswine, Imposter Ditto, Cursed Body Froslass and Multiscale Dragonite.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Poliwrath with Swift Swim, If used in a rain dance team then It can be pretty awesome.

makenshi_au

Experienced Trainer
Yeah im realative new to the dream world so im trying to get my points up cos i really want a drought female vulpix , a drizzle female politoed and when they release one a speed boost female torchic .

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Speed boost blaziken was a blast. Now my chicken kicks serious butt.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Drought Vulpix, Dizzle Polioed, Quick Feet Schroomish, and Technician Breloom.

HueYol

Trainer Plz
I like Solar Power Charizard. It's high special attack is increased to insane levels with Solar Power.

Mike Jushiro

My favorite so far
Sableye- Prankster
Espeon- Magic Bounce
(Prankster is freaking sweet!)

Espeon with her Magic Bounce
Gliscor with poison Heal
Nidoking with Sheer Force

Cutty

Forever now

Magic Bounce Espeon, Drought Ninetales and Speed Boost Blaziken. Typical :p

Status