• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Eeveelution?

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
What is your favorite evolved form of Eevee out of the 7 that exist currently? Mine is a tie between Jolteon and Glaceon.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Gotta be Espeon for me; used it since Gold so there's a lot of nostalgia value there for me.

+ dat Sp. Atk/Speed.

ebevan91

Leafeon for Attack

Espeon for Special Attack

Overall, Leafeon.

Mega Typhlosion

Flareon. Don't care if it doesn't have STAB physical move, it's still my favourite as a Fire-type enthusiast.

But I like them all. Maybe Jolteon is the one I like less.

RedTroopa

Flame Trainer
Jolteon, its speed is incredible, and while its movepool isn't the best around, it's still good enough to give Jolteon just what he needs to succeed.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I can't answer that. I love them all! <3

And no I'm not a furry.

Lucario Fan

I'm between Vaporeon, Umbreon and Glaceon.

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
I wish I could vote for all of them!!! :(

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
Shiny Vapoeron nuff said
*May the shine be with you*

Status
Not open for further replies.