• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Egg to hatch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Odd little question...

I remember being pleasant surprised to hatch Togepi when you first get an egg, though it looks like in Crystal the egg hatches to a random Pokémon or something. But the one Pokémon I can recall being really happy to have hatched was an Elekid. That took forever to get x_x.

Kalosian

So long
I don't know really, not sure if I have something like a favorite Pokemon to hatch. Maybe Magikarp since it doesn't take many steps to hatch. Other than that, I also liked breeding all starters.

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
I love hatching Eevees~
And any DWF pokemon, actually, lol.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Any egg that hatches into a Baby Pokemon is my favorite egg to hatch to be honest. I just love hatching cute little Pokemon like Elekid, Magby and Togepi, as that's what Pokemon eggs are for in my opinion.

silverporygon767

pokemon prof
or ditto.. I just recently started hatching a couple of eevees because of the post above lol... I did not know why I thought you were not able to breed eevee's?? maybe because I never tried until now and I always though of eevee as an exclusive pkmn being a gift and all, so I never thought you could breed it bc or that lol

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
I'm glad I informed you, then :'D

I guess that's why I like it so much - because it's always been a kind of "rarity" (in the older games anyway, when you could only have one). Even in the new games, they're still fairly hard to come by, much less a female one.

;133; ;133; ;133;

Adding to favorite eggs to hatch would be pokemon with egg moves :D

sandy ketchum

My favourite egg to hatch was a pichu

Cutty

Forever now
Well, I'm not really into hatching eggs unless I can get shiny out of it...
So I think it's the starters I guess... since they're rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.