• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Evee-lution?

Favorite Evee-lution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Espeon

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamrockty12

Hoenn Champion
Hello! I was curious about the world's opinion of Eveelutions, which one is their favorite that is!

Mine would have to be Umbreon! What's yours and why?

Not sure if this thread has already been posted or not someplace else, but i didnt see it, and so i created this one.
If it is somewhere else, whoever shall acknowledge this has the right to delete it, good day.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Hm....I don't really havea favorite one, it's more of a tie between Glaceon and Umbreon.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

STICKIES.
Sorry if I'm mini-modding, but I feel like I want need to. :|

My favorite Eeveelutions, in order, goes like this:

Vaporeon (and favorite Pokemon of all time)
Umbreon
Leafeon
Flareon
Jolteon
Glaceon
Espeon

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
If Umbreon were a 10:
Vaporeon - 9. It's cute and it's rather powerful yet bulky. And plus, Water is one of my favorite types.
Jolteon - 9. It looks cool, plus it's a pretty good team member when needed.
Espeon - 9. Tied for Vaporeon for second-cutest. Also a very powerful team member.
Flareon - 6.5. Not as cute as Espeon, and its movepool really makes me not like it much.
Leafeon - 4. Never really was a fan of Leafeon.
Glaceon - 4. Never really liked Glaceon, either.

blackterminator3

Glaceon since she is so cute.:p

Profesco

gone gently
Hello! I was curious about the world's opinion of Eveelutions, which one is their favorite that is!

Mine would have to be Umbreon! What's yours and why?

Not sure if this thread has already been posted or not someplace else, but i didnt see it, and so i created this one.
If it is somewhere else, whoever shall acknowledge this has the right to delete it, good day.

Use the Favorites Stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.