• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite evil team: Magma or Aqua?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jginz1

Shiny Hunter
team aqua because team magma seems too sophisticated and team aqua is also kind of like team skull in their level of inteligence

PsychoBoost

Carbon Dioxide
Team Skull are kinda sophisticated, they have some covert ties and are very good at kidnapping Lillie - unlike anime Team Rocket and Pikachu. Unless that was what you meant? Team Aqua have aims similar to the intelligent Psychic-type Mewtwo! Or to the biblical flood. They are kinda sophisticated in context!

I prefer both to Team Plasma, I don't think they seem that evil by themselves.. More like Lillie. Except used by others for evil.

I think that's sort of their strength, they are quite sinister with heat waves or floods. Team Magma are a bit more painful-sounding, but Team Aqua are using water to spread water while Magma are heating things and waiting.. By the time you saved the world, flooding would have been really bad already!! And Magma might melt ice and increase water anyway... They wouldn't have harmed the sea as much yet, maybe...

They are a bit milder in ORAS where they become friendly.. But they did start the trend of dramatic core Pokégame villains who aim for mass destruction.

Last edited:

Ninja Bulbasaur

Team Aqua is so funny man I love them. Team Magma was more uptight but not uptight enough because of all the memes.

Aqua, purely because of their blue uniforms and water types, as opposed to red and fire types <snip>

I agree with xerxes quote above, always preferred blue over red and wasn't much fussed with either teams story lines.

Cat's Eye Draco

Probably Aqua, because I always found it more exciting to watch the region being flooded than harsh sunlight. (I have to admit that I liked Magma's outfits a lot more, though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.