• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
This face-off is a bit different, it's probably nothing like u've seen before (course on this planet it's hard to live life without seeing everything, even this...) . In the hopes that this face-off is succesful, it will rly make Serebiinet forums more "linked" than it was before. Plz, even if there is a thread like this, miene is different. First up, we r going to do this. Everyone has to put in their name, and their MOST FAVORITE POKEMON!
It can be legendary, uber, w/e, u can pick any pokemon. After that, u;l be 'seeded" and submitted to the list of contestents. After that, it's classic voting style battleing.

I will be holding the tourny when a minimum of 64 ppl r submittied, and if more contribute, we can have up to 256 ppl in the fight!
All Serebiinet rules apply. Other rulez r spam is NOT tolerated, neither is flaming, trolling, or any other disruptive behavior. If any such attemt is made, u'll lose by diffult, and ur opponent will get a "by".

Voting, once ppl r in, will be every hour, however, those who r fightng in the current 1v1 fight CANNOT vote till their fight is complete, and plz, don blame anyone on losing, and don be mean in ur decision, just cause u don like a person, don vote against them.

Once ur poemon is chosen, u will be allowed to enter. To vote, simply cast the pokemon u'll think will win. Above all else, have as muc fun as u can :D
Current Contestents: Munchlax3000 and his Munchlax (female)

Pure

back.
Ah, taking after my Grand Pokemon Face-Off, eh? It's been seen before, trust me...

Alakazam, of course.

Last edited:
You know.
Typhlosion. ;157;

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
I nominate Poochyena.

Celebitwo

Celebi Clone
Hmm, off the top of my head I'll say Buuburn

Dragonfan

Best. Rank. Ever!
Well, dragonite wouldn't win so I say dragonair.

those who r fightng in the current 1v1 fight CANNOT vote till their fight is complete.

So that means I can't vote for Typhlosion?
And whats trolling?

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
My favourite is Blaziken.

Status
Not open for further replies.