• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Fairy Type

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
1 - Alolan Vulpix
2 - Mime Jr.
3- Mega Mawile
4 - Ribombee
5 - Mega Altaria
6 - Mega Gardevoir
7 - Diancie
8 - Slurpuff
9 - Primarina
10 - Xerneas
Alolan Vulpix isn't Fairy type. just Ninetales is.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
You want a real answer?
  • Gen I-V: It's a stereotypical choice, but Gardevoir the waifu Pokemon. Even beyond that, Gardevoir is a really good fighter and the types certainly helped
  • Gen VI: Klefki. The Pokemon really warmed up to me. It was supposed to be filler in X, but its typing proved very useful to me and I even came to like its design
  • Gen VII: Mimikyu. Do I even need to explain why Mimikyu is amazing?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Xerneas, A lot of legendaries are at bit over-designed in my eyes but Xerneas is a really great design, it's a perfect balance between cool and elegant, and all of it's forms look lovely.

Cat's Eye Draco

My Top 5 would probably be Alolan Ninetales, Mimikyu, Mawile, Ribombee, and Floette. (Not necessarily in that order; it tends to vary depending on my mood.)

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
In no particular order: Cutiefly, Morelull, Spritzee, Floette, Mawile, and Milcery.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
Gardevoir is first, togekiss 2nd then sylveon

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Sylveon, Alolan Ninetales, Azumarill, Ribombee, and especially Primarina.
No order in particular for some, though Primarina is still at the top for me personally.

Last edited:

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Gen 1.Clefable

Gen 2.Granbull (only one?)

Gen 3.Gardevoir or Azumarill

Gen 4.Togekiss

Gen 5.Whimsicott

Gen 6.Xerneas

Gen 7.Mimykyu

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pippi (Clefairy) is probably my favorite Fairy-type just because it was one of the first ones in the franchise [although technically it was a Normal-type for about fifteen years]. I've always found it to be cute.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
How many people besides me always get confused when battling a jigglypuff or clef airy in the newer games.I will always get confuesed when I use a fighting move on one and it says its not very effective only to realize they're fairy types.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
How many people besides me always get confused when battling a jigglypuff or clef airy in the newer games.I will always get confuesed when I use a fighting move on one and it says its not very effective only to realize they're fairy types.

Yeah, me as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
NovaBrunswick said:
Yeah, me as well.

It happened to me when I first started playing X version because I kept forgetting that some Pokemon had become Fairy-types in Gen VI. These days I pretty much know which Pokemon had their types changed, but it's still something that probably causes a lot of confusion among returning fans who have recently begun playing the newer games after a long hiatus.