• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Fast Food Joint?

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
What's your favorite place to dine on unhealthy grub?
mine is whataburger (its a texas chain mainly, theres a few in oklahoma and florida)

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
Krystal (Also known as White Castle)

A joint is something dopeheads smoke....

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I am obsessed with Chipotle but they are uncommon where I live, which is hugely sad. And when I was in Queensland Australia there was a place called Red Rooster I got addicted to.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Never been to one, probably won't in the future :/

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Taco Bell is pro

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
BBP

Bobby's Burger Palace!

High class fast food!

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I have expressed this before, but I love In-N-Out. It's mainly a west coast chain, and it's the tits.

I've heard that they are very good. I wish I lived in California so I could get some. Maybe if I visit my cousin who lives there.

Never been to one, probably won't in the future :/

How have you not been to a fast food restaurant?

Anyway, mine's Qdoba.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
I've heard that they are very good. I wish I lived in California so I could get some. Maybe if I visit my cousin who lives there.

How have you not been to a fast food restaurant?

Anyway, mine's Qdoba.

In-n-out is amazing... they only make a few things, but they make them right

tyvaughn

PleaseShineSuicune:[
Jack in the box. #11 Jack spicy chicken and 20 churros will have your mouth water in ever bite...literally

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Taco Bell. Bean + Cheese burritos is the only fast food I eat, since I'm a vegetarian and don't like much else =p

Syssareth

I like Whataburger, McDonald's, and Popeyes.

I also like Taco Bell, but it always makes me really sick the next day unless I gorge myself on ice cream or milk or something dairy when I eat it, and sometimes even then. So I hardly ever eat there D: