• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite fast food restaurant?

What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

• Total voters

MKFC

Shade of Blue
I'm gonna say Subway now before someone makes a KFC joke about me.

Xx Flare xX

A Proud member of the K.F.C fanclub!:p

Yummy! A massive bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken and a huge bottle of Coke whilst playing MW1/2 = a dream.

Oddly enough i'm eating some today for mah dinner!:D

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Definitely Taco Bell.. though, Subway is also a favorite.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
In the land of high-fat, high-sodium, way-overpriced-compared-to-cooking-food-yourself, but-delicious-anyway food, Culver's reigns surpreme.

If I'm in the mood for mexican, Taco John's is excellent. I feel sorry for the areas that don't have Taco John's and are stuck with Taco Bell for mexican fast food.

I don't go to sub places. I don't believe in spending $4 or more on a goddamned SANDWICH.

(not that I go to fast food places very much since it's all a ripoff compared to making my own food, but I draw the line at sandwich places)

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
A&W. Any day of the week. It's just so good: the Fries, the Chicken, the Root Beer Floats. I would eat there for days if there was one nearby.

Too bad they're so hard to come by.

Draken

Wendy's, But i am not really a fast food person.

Cobalt_Latios

A&W. Any day of the week. It's just so good: the Fries, the Chicken, the Root Beer Floats. I would eat there for days if there was one nearby.

Yeah! Another A&W fan!

C_L

I used to work there. Pretty good, but I kind of wish they had a larger menu.

****ING WHITE CASTLE
/caps
Best part about visiting my grandparents in Kentucky = getting White Castle.
And Sonic. And Steak n Shake. And Dairy Queen. And ffff why don't they have these places closer to where I live? ;_;

In the land of high-fat, high-sodium, way-overpriced-compared-to-cooking-food-yourself, but-delicious-anyway food, Culver's reigns surpreme.

I've only been to Culver's once (also while in Kentucky) and it was actually pretty good. And they were giving out free ice cream stuff that day!

...Anyway, my actual favorite would have to be Chick-fil-A. Good stuff.

Zipideedooda6

Fire Mouse
Out of the following I'll have to say Wendy's, Subway, and Arby's.

But In-N-Out is where it's at.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
I'm not really a fast food guy. But I would say In-N-Out Burgers. Thats what a hamburgers all about.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
I used to like KFC, but have gone of chickens, unless it's Popcorn Chicken. Mmmmm

I like Subway and McDeepFried.

However pizzas are supreme and I get them whenever.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Arby's!

I'm a weird one, though. I'm not a big fan of their curly fries, I'd much rather have their waffle fries.

ZombieMeatballs

ポケットモンスター
5 dollar foot long!!!

McDonald's for actual fast food. I consider Pizza Hut fast food though, so Pizza Hut all the way. Love the pasta.

Gringos for Mexican food (local chain, although I hate Mexican food). Chick-fil-a for my chicken-y fix.

Also Whataburger and Hideaway Pizza. Even if they're only in Oklahoma. :c *Missouri girl*