• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Fast Food

Favorite Fast Food

• McDonald's

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Hardee's

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • KFC

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • White Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Jack In The Box

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Mrs. Winners Chicken And Biscuits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Churches' Chicken

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I know McDonalds probably isn't even food, but it tastes the best out of anything on the list or what I can think of. DDDD:

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I went to 5 Guys last night and I love their burgers but I don't really like the fries that much.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
I wish we had a Sonic in our town. :(

Is there an OTHER choice? Mine's Arby's...roast beef and cheddar is great along with their curly fries. :p

xxxm

Why are Taco Bell and Culvers not options? Anyway, my favorite food restaurant is a tie between McDonalds and Burger King. Arbys beef and cheddar are good too, especially the prices at Arby's, which I find to be very reasonable.

My least favorite is probably KFC, mostly because I once found a fried chicken's head in my box of chicken.

FocusPresenceEndurance

Aspiring Author
None of the above =/...

My favourite place for fast food is Subway. That's mostly where I go if I am having fast food.

Koridojo_Blaziken

Subway's good. I like the tuna sandwiches and meatball marinara, particularly.

HOWEVER. Yes, however. My absolute favorite fast-food item of all time would have to be the chipotle stuffed steak burrito from Taco bell. Seriously, those things are so good...I used to be able to eat two in one sitting, but then my stomach mysteriously shrank. Now I can only eat one before I become full... strange... >_>

As for beverages/deserts, I'd have to say the coffee toffee twisted frosty from Wendy's.

....has anyone else noticed that I tend to like foods with longer names?? XD

I'm going with Burgerville. It's only in parts of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho... but it's good quality fast food. (lol paradox)

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Wait, you guys are tellin' me that sushi's not a fast food?

Jeez, in that case, I haven't had fast food in a while.

willpower

Add my FC
I voted for KFC.. i love fried chicken :p

i hate mcdonalds though and i think Burger King is much better :)

??????

That guy.
Where the non-shitty one?

Subway.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Wendys. Their chicken nuggets are amazing.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Let's see,Wendy's!

Status
Not open for further replies.