• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Fast Food

Favorite Fast Food

• McDonald's

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Hardee's

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • KFC

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • White Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Jack In The Box

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Mrs. Winners Chicken And Biscuits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Churches' Chicken

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I absolutely love Mcdonald! I also LOVE KFC and the last but not least Burger King! ^___^
Good thing I'm in a good shape and not obese.

Haruka

Banned
Take me to a Chick-Fil-A and I'll love you forever.

Other than that, I find Wendy's dollar menu to be cheap, but filling. Good for people like me who can out-eat their dad's yet usually don't have much to spend.

I still don't like fast food in comparison to other places though.
EDIT: Damn it, totally forgot Subway. Outta sight, outta mind. Stupid poll.

Last edited:

Hakerius

IRC bum
In N Out Burger is the top of my list.

Taco Bell, McD's, KFC, are also up on my list.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I don't even know half of these.

None of the above.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I've haven't been there in a long time, but Burger King is the best. Their food is so delicious, plus their Kids Meals hae the best toys (Pokemon in 1999 FTW).

NulNul

What? OK.
Subway. I'm quite partial to their BMTs and steak/cheese toasted subs in particular.

Out of the poll options however, probably KFC, or McDonald's breakfast food.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
much money for a small diner, for the few times in the year i go to fastfood places i prefer the good old neighbourhood snackbar.

Chelc

Wendy's, though not even really that much. It's not really considered fast food, but I get soup and stuff from Panera Bread to go all of the time.

ribcage_x

*over dramatic gasp* Taco Bell is not in the choices!
I heart Toxic hell...I mean taco bell :)

I like Pikachu

Burger King because there Onion Rings, Double Cheeseburgers, and French Fries pwns. No Whopper for me though:(. I HATE veggies.

Sol49867

i love both McDonalds and Burger King cause they have great Burgers, Fries, and chicken nuggets
and no im not fat

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
I voted Jack in the box. But eh, Panera Bread has awesome soups and paninis. Subway has great sandwiches. But for burgers and fries, it's a cross between Jack in the box and Arby's for their curly fries and In 'n' Out and McDonald's for their burgers. Hard for me to choose one really. xD;

treespyro

Vintage much?
Lack of Other option.

Not Cool Man, Not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.