• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Fast Food

Favorite Fast Food

• McDonald's

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Hardee's

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • KFC

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • White Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Jack In The Box

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Mrs. Winners Chicken And Biscuits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Churches' Chicken

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Personally mine is McDonald's but I wanna hear yours!

Where's Planet Wings?

Well, that's not really fast food anyway. But it's still out of this world.

Out of what I've tried, I'm gonna have to say McDonald's. I still have yet to go to Wendy's.

Mimori Kiryu

I voted for Wendy's for two reasons. One, the food there is pretty awesome. Two, the one in my town currently employs me to be a Shift Manager. I kinda got to vote for them. xD

But I also enjoy the occasional Taco Bell, Rally's/Checkers, Sonic and Dairy Queen. : D

Crazy Chaos

I'm thinkin' Arby's...but I don't see it on the poll...:(

Otherwise, I don't even really go to/like any Fast Food...(I like Subway too though! :p)

Last edited:

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Where The heck is Subway???

Emo_Kirlia

Not on the list, but Bojangles. I think they're only in Charlotte NC, where I live, but I'm not sure. They serve Dirty Rice and Baked Beans as a side wich I like because it's different. :) Similar to Wendy's baked potatos. And I like their cajun style chicken.

I also like Krystals and Checkers, but they don't have anymore Krystals in NC, and there's only a couple Checkers left. The first thing I do when I go to my grandma's house in Florida, is stop at a Krystals along the way in Georgia somewhere.

Last edited:

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I didn't have space for more than 10 >.> else I'd put Subway in there, I love it.

Dragonite14

Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The best place ever.

Free unlimited toppings. The size of a large fries is a medium sized Mcdonald's cup full. Then they put it in your bag with the rest of your order, and fill the bag with fries. It blows every other fast food joint out of the water.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Quizno's blows Subway out of the water. But Sonic and Wendy's are close.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Burger King PWNS ALL!!!

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Not on the list, but Bojangles. I think they're only in Charlotte NC, where I live, but I'm not sure.

Nope, we've got them down here in South Carolina, too!
Where the heck is Taco Bell?
What's wrong with you hahaha.

Next best thing: KFC

Last edited:

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

I don't eat Fast food but I do like Subway

and I'm thin as a stick
but Pizza is my weakness

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Man I wish there was a possibility for more than 10 choices.. >.<

Shuam

righteous
In-N-Out. They've got some tasty fries and shakes. California only I believe, as I haven't seen them anywhere out of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.