• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Fast Food

Favorite Fast Food

• McDonald's

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • Burger King

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 17 15.2%
  • Hardee's

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • KFC

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • White Castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chick-Fil-A

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Jack In The Box

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Mrs. Winners Chicken And Biscuits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Churches' Chicken

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Where are Subway, Taco Bell, Arby's and Sbarro?

All four of those own every choice in this poll.
But I picked KFC.

In-N-Out. They've got some tasty fries and shakes. California only I believe, as I haven't seen them anywhere out of the state.

actually there also in Nevada and Arizona (I got a lot of family there)

My favorites are In-N-Out, Jack in Box, and Carles Jr/Hardees, and El Pollo Loco But like you didn't have Pollo Loco up there I'll Jack in Box

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
Hmmm.... very tough choice..

Im going to vote for... Burger King. Burgers are too good

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
Sonic gets my vote. :)

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Favorite Fast Food 2 (Different Choices)

Had a great idea to open up a second Poll with different choices than the first (Make sure to vote there too)

By the way, I know for a fact that all of these restaurants are in America, but I have no clue if their anywhere outside of America. If you don't know it, don't vote for it. And don't complain for different choices, because that's the whole point of this thread - different choices than the first.

Last edited:

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Subway gets My vote forsure C:

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Glad you added more choices, hopefully now with more choices there will be more votes overall =P

I have to go with Subway for sure.

Mimori Kiryu

I'm going to have to vote for Taco Bell. Honorable mentions go to Sonic, Dairy Queen, and Pizza Hut. :>

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Pizza Hut isn't fast food. Go in there and order a pizza. See how long it takes.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Yeah I don't consider most pizza places fast food, unless they already have pre made pizza. Which usually isn't that great.

Jollibee, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut are my favorites. <3

Both McDonalds and Jollibee are almost the same thing, but Jollibee has spaghetti! :3

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Tied between Wendys and McDonalds

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The best place ever.

Free unlimited toppings. The size of a large fries is a medium sized Mcdonald's cup full. Then they put it in your bag with the rest of your order, and fill the bag with fries. It blows every other fast food joint out of the water.

This. Best place to eat EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.