• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Feline Pokemon

Favorite Cat Like Pokemon

• ;052; Meowth

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • ;053; Persian

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • ;151; Mew

Votes: 16 26.2%
  • ;300; Skitty

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • ;301; Delcatty

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • ;431; Glameow

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • ;432; Purugly

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

Microground

Ground Trainer
There are a good amount of pokemon that are made to resemble cats. just Say witch one is you favorite.

macoroni

Hmmmm..I'm not really sure but I think the Eeveelutions also resemble cats?

Last edited:

Microground

Ground Trainer
I would say the are more fox or dog like that a cat.

Microground

Ground Trainer
I would like glameow alot but just look what it evolves into. It make me want to vomit in my mouth. Thats wwhy i choose Skitty.

Microground

Ground Trainer
Persian is cool but Team Rocket's Meowth is alot cooler. I mean come on it can talk.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Persian is a really cool pokemon. I used to give it really good electric attacks XD. And I don't know why but Skitty is too adorable XD

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Purugly, she is the sexiness

marty

{VR}Trojan
i like persian because it can learn pay day and you can get extra coins and it has dark attacks

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
Persian. It looks grand.

Purugly makes a cool evil pet.

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
My vote goes to Glameow...