• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite female character from Nintendo.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Samus for awesome attitude, a creative arsenal, and sheer sex appeal. Heh.... She can use her Screw Attack on me any time she likes! *Shot repeatedly*
Other than her, I have a soft spot for many of the female Pokemon gym leaders, especially Winona, Whitney, Clair, and Sissy, and all four of the playable female characters in Tales of Symphonia.
Peach and Daisy are just plain boring imo.

Stephy

candies!!!11
Hm...First comes Misty, then May, FR/LG Girl, Flannery...And that's about it.

Funny how all of them are from Pokemon o_O...

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Goombella. =D

Emeralda

plays with spoons
Krystal from Starfox... Despite the annoying bits about her, she was pretty cool. At least I thought so... Then comes Zelda.

Goldyoshi

I > You
Zora said:
Vivian

That "Now Vivian really joined your party" qoute never gets old.

So true. ^^

Vivian, Shadow Queen, Hooktail, Kris in Crystal, Peach (turnips ftw), umm.....all I can think of now... oh, Ritz, FFTA.

Mikau

Better then you
While I was browsing through my game library I found my Fire Emblem Sacred Stones game. I played it and then it hit me, L'Arachel has got to be one of the hottest Nintendo girls around. So she goes in with the other two that I mentioned.

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
1. Princess Peach from the Mario series
2. Lyndis from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword
3. Kumatora from Mother 3
4. Samus Aran from Metroid (her mistaken brunette Super Metroid design)
5. Malon from Zelda: Ocarina of Time
6. Thiana from Panel De Pon
7. Flannery from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
8. Jody Summer from F-Zero X
9. Lip from Panel De Pon
10. Princess Daisy from Super Mario Land

Usagi

My favorite would have to be Princess Peach.

Kabuto

little punks!
Samus. She has an awesome space suit with the ability to shoot missles and transform into the morph ball. Though perhaps it is what is underneath that nifty suit which catches my interest.

Other worthy Nintendo women...wait I guess there are none.

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Zelda. She's the coolest supporting character in any game.