• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite flash game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Mine is uh...
Um...
Uh... heh.. uh... The Last Stand.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Mister_SGG

Well color me surprised, I thought I'd never see the likes of you again.

Favorite flash game? Happy Wheels. It's just a stupid game where people spout obscene amounts of blood.

I don't play many flash games

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Well color me surprised, I thought I'd never see the likes of you again.

Favorite flash game? Happy Wheels. It's just a stupid game where people spout obscene amounts of blood.

I suck at the game but I think watching UberHaxorNova on YouTube play them is hilarious. Bodies explode in the most glorious ways in Happy Wheels.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Abobo's Big Adventure would happen to be my favorite flash game. That being since that the game had a great sense of humor while being a NES tribute game. Though I guess I'll never have found out about it if weren't for the newest issue of Game Informer that I got. But hey , Seeing it that book even made me decide to do a blind Let's Play of the game for my second LP. I do though have to say that it had it's really funny parts like the part which you choice to mate with the Mermaid in the second level and it popping up "Bow-Chicka Wow Wow" on the screen.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Well, I like Neon Rider a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.