• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite flavor of Ice Cream

Flavors

• Vanilla

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Chocolate

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 28 45.2%

• Total voters

SmartD

Vanilla. Sometimes I put chocolate syrup on it. Also cookies n creme.

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
Traditionally Vanilla or Cookies N Cream.

What about this- my friend told me about it-

BUDWEISER ICE CREAM

Never tasted it, but, hmm...

I absolutely love melon, mango and pineapple ice cream.

But in Riccione, in Italy, there's an ice cream shop that sells heavenly ice cream, it actually tastes like you have the actual thing in your mouth instead of ice cream. My favorite flavors there are milk and cream.

7 tyranitars

white chocolat-strawberry ice cream :) nom.. nom..

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
*insert Chocolate Fish image here*

I love Cookies & Cream, but I fell in love with the mint chocolate chip with brownie bits and the chocolately fudge chocolate chip with brownie bits ice creams.

Heck, anything that's delicious, but bonus points if it has brownie bits in it. AND IT'S CHOCOLATE-FLAVORED.

RedMage23

The Red Mage
I have a lot of favorite flavors just so I always have a favorite in a set.

My absolute favorite is probably Green Tea or Pistachio.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Vanilla, Cookie Dough, and Cookies n Cream. The later two pretty much are just vanilla plus cookie crap, so yeah, ya get the idea. Yay vanilla!

=^_^=

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I like alot of flavors of Ice cream.but my all time favorite flavor would have to be chocolate chip cookie dough Ice cream,now thats some yummy Ice cream.lol

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Mint chocolate chip is my favorite, and probably the only flavor I eat on a consistent basis... lol