• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite flying type based on aesthetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
What's your favorite flying type, ignore stats and moves, purely for looks?

Shadow Lugia looks pretty awesome :cool:
Optimized-Shadow Lugia.jpg

⊙ᴗ⊙
Shiny pidgeot and Skarmory. The former for that absolute majestic coloring it has, and the latter for being well... just plain freaking cool.

Kalosian

So long
I have to go with Swellow, I think it looks really awesome. From 3rd generation, I also like Tropius and Pelipper.

pokemasta92

Swellow. I use him in-game over Dragon Pokémon believe it or not (you can see why if you read my signature). Of course I like to use Powerful Pokémon, but my choices for my team are always based on looks and functionality.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
My equal first Dragon Type, Altaria

(1st goes to Altaria and Flygon)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Of the Flying-types introduced in Generation 3 I like Pelipper and Tropius the most. I think they're underrated in general but I like their designs. I actually have both on my main Sapphire version team although only Tropius is my team's flier.

Tropius for me. One of my favorite pokemon of the 3rd generation that i never used due to its horrible typing.

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
If I'm limited to Gen III I'd go with Rayquaza, Swellow or Altaria. I'd also include Ho-Oh, Lugia and Articuno if I include the other generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.