• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite flying type based on aesthetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaquaza

Elite Spritist
Rayquaza is easily my favourite legendary, and it's one of my favourite Flying-Types.

Swellow is my favourite, though. Especially its Shiny form - what I like about Swellow is that it just looks so damn awesome. Also, it doesn't follow the brown/grey colour scheme of Regional birds; it's blue.

Puddingg

Clefairy Lover ^_^
Articuno or Altaria!

Ruas

I thought Tropius, Drifblim, Sigilyph & Hawlucha had interesting design-concepts for a flying pokemon.

pidgeot.gif

OG bird pkmn

Meillquei

Keeper of Slurpuffs
Staraptor is great at battles and he's pretty cool looking too.

CarlosMeetWorld

Dragon Multi-Style
Ummm i would have to say Pidgeot or Dragonite

Last edited:

Tyrantrum

Got to be Crobat all the way, I just love how it looks.

Braviary, although Staraptor and Crobat are up there too.

Edit: Just noticed Ive already posted here over a month ago... how time flies...

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Well *Looks at avie and siggie* Braviary of course! It just looks so cool and majestic! Also, 'MURICA!
Staraptor is close behind though, looks pretty awesome cool, too!

Tropius with Rayquaza as an honorable mention.

Shadow Lugia is awesome. Good choice!

For pure flying types, I'd have to say I think Altaria looks the best. So gorgeous and adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.