• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite flying type based on aesthetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
This is really hard, as Flying used to be my favourite type, simply because there are so many great designs. My favourite over all is probably Dodrio, but that's more because of its habits and background than its design. Honchkrow and Gliscor are probably pretty close to joint first, and I've always loved Tropius, ever since I ran into one in Ruby having never seen it before and was flabbergasted by finding it to be a Flying type. However, I do really like some of the new designs. Talonflame's line, Hawlucha, and Noivern are all excellent aesthetically.

Last edited:

mellowrush

Now that I think about flying pokemon there are a lot in my favourite list... Tough choice...
Articuno and Lugia would be the first two of the bunch... I'd say Noivern has a really nice design too

Rio!

Composer
Eek Flying types have quite a few of my favorites in there!
Um.
MANDIBUZZ.

Kingzard

Shiny Hunter
Favorite Flying-type that's not a bird: Salamence and Tropius. Charizard is obvious
Favorite bird: Ooohh I'd have to pick Moltres! Pidgeot is close behind though.

arceus03

Off from the top of my head, Masquerain looks pretty awesome. There's probably some other I'm missing though.

Oh, and Mothim :3 Gotta love that cute bug.

Vespiquen looks pretty majestic too.

... Yeah, they're all bugs. I'm probably not thinking of birds here.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm gonna go with Noivern. I mean, it's a freakin' wyvern! The most evolutionary possible dragon that could exist. And it's a bat!

zhixun

I will go for Ohsubame and Pigeot if purely based on aesthetics. They look most naturally like a bird in the design.

Last edited:

Snivy18

Pidgeot was a really good Pokemon, its stats were pretty balanced.
Swellow, oh my days, it is just amazing. With its two highest stats of Speed and Attack, there's nothing else more to say.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Talonflame or Staraptor for me. Both just scream "Birds of Prey" to me

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Rayquaza for sure.
Charizard and Zapdos are both also in my top 10 favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.