• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Galarian Form?

Favorite Galarian Form?

• Total voters

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
No offense but idk what the fuss is about Galarian Rapidash it’s stats are pretty ordinary and it lacks physical fairy moves.Am I missing something?

It's a pastel Unicorn!

Also, it gets Play Rough by TR. What other Physical Fairy Move do you need?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Galarian Stunfisk is pretty awesome. That design of a bear-trap is just perfect although I do wonder what is with GameFreak/Pokemon Company's obsession with Stunfisk. They give it to a major character of the anime and a leading main character of the Pokemon Adventures manga, its had a constant presence in the regional pokedex in future games and it finally gets it's own Galarian form. I don't know about you but someone in GameFreak or the Pokemon Company must really like Stunfisk.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Didn't really care much for most of the Alolan forms and it's the same here; I don't care for the majority of the Galarian forms either. If I had to pick a favourite though, it would be Galarian Ponyta/Rapidash. Their majestic design is appealing to me and it's nice to see them look more like unicorns.

I'll give a shoutout to Weezing, but only because of the English gentleman memes and nothing else. Same with Corsola, it's concept is pretty neat with the references to real life and such, but I don't care for it otherwise.

Brendan017

I find Ponyta cute but Rapidash's design is kinda meh for me.
I also liked Linoone but its not that interesting and always running into it in the game made me hate it.
So I voted for Mr Mime, I like the cholor scheme and I like that it looks very elegant.

juiccbox

Idiot Extraordinaire
I like these regional forms forms a lot more than last Gens, it’s hard to choose just one as my favorite

The galarian zigzagoon immediately became one of my favorites right when they were first announced, but I also love galarian yamask and galarian corsola, as well as their cool new evolutions. I don’t like galarian meowth so much, but I love perrserker

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Galarian Stunfisk is pretty awesome. That design of a bear-trap is just perfect although I do wonder what is with GameFreak/Pokemon Company's obsession with Stunfisk. They give it to a major character of the anime and a leading main character of the Pokemon Adventures manga, its had a constant presence in the regional pokedex in future games and it finally gets it's own Galarian form. I don't know about you but someone in GameFreak or the Pokemon Company must really like Stunfisk.

My guess is it's because it was the Troll Pokémon long before Impidimp. It snickers in its animation in Black and White, and like the bear-trap design in Galar, the origina Unovan one liked having people step on it so it could shock them. The inspiration was also quite bizarre, with its designer wanting to create "the flattest Pokémon ever."

And I can confirm its status as the Pokémon people really hate, as I used one online in double battles in Generation V. People would prioritize attacking Stunfisk so much, it was like having a perpetual Follow Me attached to it. They would attempt to knock Stunfisk out even when Stunfisk's partner, whom they'd always completely ignore, was running roughshod all over their Pokémon.

It makes me want to use Galarian Stunfisk to see if people will still do this.

Can someone add Slowpoke to the poll?

Isn't there a maximum of 10 entries for a poll? There are already 10 up there.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Despite my initial judgments I did give Galarian Rapidash a try. The original is one of my favorites from the beginning, but I was disappointed in the variant's smug-looking eyes and general lack of majesty compared to what I was expecting. I like it's typing on Gardevoir though so I thought why not give it a try with a physical attacker? It ended up being the weak link in every raid I tried to participate in. It's possible I was just underleveled or it was because I wasn't using STAB moves but its stats just felt lackluster in comparison to other physical sweepers I've used in the past.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I like them all tbh. They all have their own charm and I alternate between the ones that I have occasionally. Only one I have yet to try out is the Ponyta line and I will soon because I just got one from Surprise Trade this week.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I’m on the Ponyta/Rapidash club as well, and I can understand why it’s the most popular of the bunch, considering I see loads of fanart for it. Pastel Veil is also a nice and unique ability.

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
I ended up picking Ponyta, mainly because I just like the use of colors for it...

But Meowth, Farfetch'd and Weezing are up there with it at least...

PokePlatinum14

Pokemon Platinum Master
Zigazoon has to be my new favorite evolution line. I don't like the new ponyta look, it looks too...childish compared to the serious fire-type version.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon lover
While many of the Galarian forms of Pokémon are really cool, I voted for Galarian Meowth. It’s such a cute little Viking cat and Perrserker has become my favorite regional varitation/evolution to use, now tied with Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
G. Corsola, even though I'd say regular Corsola is better.

Compared to the originals, maybe Weezing.