• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite GameCube game?

Captain Brain

Multi-Player
Super Smash Brothers Melee

Single Player
Mario Sunshine ;025;

Cacophony

Holy crap, I can't believe I'm the first one to mention Super Monkey Ball. And Super Monkey Ball 2. Don't tell me I'm the only one here who's played them?

You guys have the rest of the best covered already.

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
Pokemon XD/Pokemon Colosseum

S

Shining-Jirachi

i think my faevorite game is pokemon colosseum ^^ my dad brings me today GC and pokemon colosseum at the same but i have played already pokemon colosseum with my friend and thats just cool ^^

snorlax4eva

Hive Trainer
Although I liked the Pokemon GC games, I think SSBM, RE4, and LoZ: Wind Waker are better, I like each of them in different ways. Although these favorites will change once TP is out, or that will be my favorite Wii games. Another game that seems will be good is the Kirby game, that has yet to get a real name.

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
Here are my 5 fav games.

1. SSBM
2.Pokemon dx
3.Starfox assault
4.Mario kard double dash
5.Paper mario.

Razorback Kirby

OMG LINK PWNZ YOU
animal crossing has provided many hours of enjoyment, next is definatly super smash melee then its REALLY close between wind waker and mariokart double dash!! for 3rd

NintendoRox42

Boulder Trainer
Paper Mario : TTYD was definitly my favorite. Better then the first, IMO.

But Super Smash will always be the best multi-player GC game.

Wind Waker and Sunshine are up there too.

Pokemon4Ever

Innocent Bystander
I guess ssbm, but I also liked Colosseum and XD a lot. There's some others I really like, but I probably can't say they are the best.

S

Sceptice

Hmmm... 3 way tie, Paper Mario: TYD, Mario Kart Double Dash, or Super Smash Bros. Melee

WheelerTheViper

Procrastinate Today!
I have loved Sonic Adventure 2: Battle ever since it come out on the GC. It still remains my favorite game period. And of course using a disk that has the words 'replay' and 'action' on it enhances that game and mkes it even more fun!

For multiplayer, SSBM all the way. 'Nuff said, everyone knows why!