• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gamer Gal?

Kabuto

little punks!
Look at my icon, xD.

Samus is just plain revolutionary. Surely, the unmasked woman thing is cliche and now annoying, however, nobody really expected it back in the old gamer days.

Aside from that, she has the most kick*** weapons of any gamer girl and also a beauty that is not perverted, stuck up "superiority", or a modern day "everything is about me" princess (a MAJOR turn off in women)

She is just there to do her duty and fights for what is right.

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
Um...Yeah I'd have to say Samus as well or Zelda.

Dattebayo

Banned
Mine is Princess Peach. She kicks butt, well, for a princess.

Alakazam17

Twilight Princess!!!
I'd go with Princess Zelda. Great with the arrows, she isn't stuck-up, and drop dead gorgeous as well! :D

Mikau

Better then you
I have a few mentions

Kasumi from DOA- She's a ninja, and kicks some serious ***

Samus from Metroid- Already explained before

Zelda from LOZ- She's not one of those stuck-up snooty princess'

Claire from RE- Now she just kicks ***

there's more but I didn't want to make this post long as hell.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Presea from Tales of Symphonia - Come on. She's just a beast in battle. She's also a pretty interesting little character, you can't help but like her.

Raine from Tales of Symphonia - Crazy, ruin-obcessed, hydrophobic, half-elven teacher of a healer that yells a lot, blows places up, and slaps her little brother. Need I say more?

Lyn / Lyndis from Fire Emblem 7 - She's one of the few princesses I've seen that isn't stuck up and cliche. She kicks rear with the Mani Katti. She dodges near everything and criticals any opponent that gets near. And she likes driving Hector crazy, there's a point for her. xD

Serra from Fire Emblem 7 - Funnily enough, she's rather Raine-ish. But more messed up in the head. Come on. Her support conversations with Lucius, Matthew, and Erk are just priceless.

Nino from Fire Emblem 7 - She's a cute little girl.. that blows stuff up with her magic. ELFIREEEE! Yeah. Her innocent personality grows on you. Plus, Nino x Jaffar is the cutest pairing ever. <3

Yes, I like Fire Emblem. XD

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Jo beth Casey from Timesplitters Future Perfect probably is my favourite. Not many heroines are typical teenagers, and fight zombies by groin kicking them.

Corpral Hart from Timesplitters 2 also deserves a mentioning due to her being a woman who's not afraid to wear armour and shoot monkeys up with machine guns.

Timesplitters games have interesting and humourous characters generally speaking.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Peach-She knows how to put up a fight, and usually finds a way to help Mario out.
Zelda-Who doesn't love her psychic powers?