• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite GBA Ambassador Game

What's your favorite GBA ambassador game?

• Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DittoDude

The King of Town.
So, what's your favorite GBA Ambassador Program game on 3DS? Mine would have to be WarioWare: Mega Microgame$.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

I had been wanting to find that game for ages. I had borrowed it from a friend and loved it, but it was impossible to find. Being able to get it for free was the perfect Christmas gift :D

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yoshi's Island, it's incredibly unique and to me, timeless. Minish Cap is #2 on my list. The Sacred Stones gets a mention for bringing me into a franchise I've missed out a lot on.

Torpoleon

I'm really liking Minish Cap, though I agree with jb. Really wish I had saved my money and waited until the price drop to buy a 3DS.

My favorites are Yoshi's Island, Metroid Fusion, and the Minish Cap.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I'm going to be opinionated and say Metroid Fusion, since I beat it about 8 times. I need to play it again sometime.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Metroid Fusion. There's charm about running and blasting enemies while collecting stuff, while an EVIL OVERPOWERED SAMUS CLONE IS ACTIVELY HUNTING THE HUNTE-OH MY GOD, IT SPOTTED ME. RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN...

I need to play Prime games soon.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Thus far, Minish Cap, although I'm yet to try various other ones. I've played Sacred Stones before otherwise I would likely rank that highly too.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Despite these being great games, I still have to agree with jB, I would have liked saving $80.

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Despite these being great games, I still have to agree with jB, I would have liked saving $80.

I got my 3DS for close to free, because of a Gamestop/EB Games promotion. I traded in my DSi XL and a few games I didn't play anymore to get it, so in my case, it was cheaper to get it on launch than to wait. That's actually the only reason I got it so quickly. Had it not been for that deal, I would have waited a few years before getting it.

Aurath8

I got my 3DS for £142. Before the price cut. Without trading in anything.
A trollface has never been more appropiate.
The Minish Cap is my fav so far, but I'm yet to try Fire Emblem so that could all change.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Yoshi's Island. It's one of my all time favorite Mario games and the one I've put the most time into. 2nd up comes Mario V.S. Donkey Kong, which I actually beat for the first time just last night (even the plus levels!) and 3rd is Kirby's Amazing Mirror, which I haven't played before. Wario Ware comes up fourth though.

Kaia

Wario Land, Warioware, Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and Metroid Fusion have been my favourite games.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I wish I had been parrt of the ambasador programe... but whatever i picked mario super circuit

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I wish I had been parrt of the ambasador programe... but whatever i picked mario super circuit
0__0

When you have Mario Kart 7? Blasphemy! Also, work on your spelling and grammar.