1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Gen 1 Gym Leader?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Wednesdayz, Dec 28, 2016.

1. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I like how Brock seems all tough and hard in his Gym (as seen in the anime episode where Ash battles him), but outside, he has a softer side and wants to become a Pokémon Breeder.

RedBlastoise and TwilightBlade like this.
  2. Venomshock

Venomshock Well-Known Member

I liked Lt Surge the most because of his army experience and I always thought that the war he mentioned in his dialogue was meant to be a reference to the Vietnam war.

TwilightBlade likes this.
  3. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

I thought so too but some people think it was a reference to a Pokemon world war but I dismissed those theories because Surge is confirmed to be American, so the Vietnam war makes sense.

Sakuyamon and RedBlastoise like this.
  4. KierTronik

KierTronik New Member

I think i like koga because he becomes elite 4 :cool:

Leonhart likes this.
  5. Tokeynono

Tokeynono akasaka sad

Sabrina, for sure. But I also had an affinity for anime Sabrina so that was bound to happen.

I also really like Blaine because Cinnabar is one of my favorite locations in the game.

Leonhart likes this.