• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen 1 Gym Leader?

PoDiRancher

Erika...! She looks/sounds sweet and always appears in kimono, which I can't help but see as a perfect figure of harmony. I'm also a huge fan of her gyms' schematics and decorations, specifically if we're talking about HG/SS where the place itself almost looks like a fragrant gingerbread castle covered in flowers.

She's an extremely elegant character, and strong too. Quite underrated I think.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Tough choice! If I had to pick one, it would probably be Sabrina. She was a little bit of a challenge (in my opinion), plus I did watch some of the Pokémon anime and I liked her character from there.

Sabrina seems to have been the most challenging Gym Leader in Gen 1, since Psychics were immensely powerful back then. Nowadays, you can just use a good Ghost or Dark-type against her.

Red and Blue

Lt. Surge. I thought his backstory was interesting due to it regarding Electric Pokemon and an unknown War.