• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen 4 Frontier Brain

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
Which Frontier Brains from the 4th generation games did you guys like the most? Please explain your choice in detail.

My favorite one is Dahlia because she's the most lively one of the bunch and I liked how her battle facility had a roulette theme before the battles that involved luck.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nejiki (Thorton) is my favorite one since he was essentially a watered-down version of Datsura (Noland). I like his facial expression and how he looks permanently half asleep and uninterested.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
I never grew to like them honestly but hey at least Darach has a cool design and I remember him having a cool team of Pokemon. I thought that he should've been the official Frontier Brain for the Battle Castle instead of Caitlin.

I think that him being the sole proprietor of the Battle Castle would've made sense since Cattleya (Caitlin) didn't do anything in Gen IV, and she wasn't even able to be challenged until Gen V.

Leonhart

Imagineer
jaden767 said:
Palmer because he appeared before the other 4 Frontier Brains in Diamond/Pearl. I remember battling him and he was also the easiest Frontier Brain to beat in Platinum.

I personally thought he was one of the most challenging ones since he used a pseudo-legendary. I thought Kate (Argenta) was the easiest one to beat since she only used one Pokemon.