• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen 4 legendary(ies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo543

There are so many Sinnoh Legendaries that I like.

Darkrai is one of my favorites. He supposedly gives bad dreams (Hence Ability) to those that are sleeping next to him. The Darkrai movie made me like him a lot more than before.

Arceus is pretty cool. He has a really cool design, and it's really awesome that he can change to any type with his Plates. Finding all the Plates is very fun in each Pokemon game.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hell, I basically like all of Sinnoh's legends except Cresselia. ;)

I'm the same way except switching Cresselia with Heatran ha ha. I just dunno if I like Heatran much cuz its design isn't too appealing to me where as Cresselia at least looks pretty. :D

Pokeaidan

Wake me up inside
Giratina, its forms look epic and it's cry is suuuper creepy in a way.

The Living Daylights

Ghost Collector
Dialga and Giratina reign at the top for me. Runner ups are Darkrai, Palkia and Arceus, though Shaymin is also very cute. I don't know why, but I also have a soft spot for Regigigas. The rest I'm neutral towards.

raichuchu

giratina, arceus, and cresselia. giratina because he's pretty much pokemon satan(and that's pretty metal), and i love his origin form. arceus because, the god of all pokemon? that's amazing, and i love that he can adapt to any type. cresselia because she's beautiful and i guess that's my reason lol.

Aidan25

Palkia. Brings back all the childhood memories of me first playing Pokemon Pearl which I still have and play. I also loved the move Spatial Rend and also the cutscene when you first find Palkia. It's more nostalgic for me I guess.

Navarch

I really like the Lake Trio, especially Uxie. Sinnoh had some of coolest legends and had some introduced neat typings like Dragon/Steel, Dragon/Ghost, etc.

I'd love to see the Lake Trio play another role in future games, I love the lore behind them.

Sprinter1988

I honestly don't know because I sort of stopped using legendary pokemon around Generation 4/5 (right around the time you'd go into a WiFi battle and everyone you met was using shiny Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus and Mewtwo)

That said, I do like Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina quite a lot. Not because of the games (as I said, are rarely use legendaries) but because of the movies. Personally, I feel that The Rise of Darkrai, Giratina and the Sky Warrior and Arceus and the Jewel of life are the best pokemon movies out there (with the exception of the first two movies, of course)

Kennith

Banned
All the legendaries are my favorite because they are all got great designs and it is hard to pick which one.

I really love Manaphy since it was water and it was small!! also you can get Phione! Shaymin and Darkrai too because i liked the event and the movies!

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I guess Palkia since I like Water type Pokemon. Cresselia has recently become appealing to me, though. She's Gen 4's most beautiful Legendary.

Izanagi777

Dialga for me.. I love all Creation Trio + Arceus but Dialga's Dragon/Steel type is pretty awesome combination IMO, given it lost it's weakness toward the fellow Dragon, Ice, and even Fairy..

joe_alker

It's very difficult to pick a favourite tbh. Gen IV often gets criticised for having too many legendaries, but all of the designs were pulled off really well (except maybe Giratina Altered Forme, the Origin Forme is so much better).

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
I have a soft spot for Manaphy because it was my first event Pokémon. Transferred the egg from Pokémon Ranger. Plus, it's cute. :>

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I have a soft spot for Manaphy because it was my first event Pokémon. Transferred the egg from Pokémon Ranger. Plus, it's cute. :>

Omg, I remember the whole process of transferring my Manaphy egg to Pearl. It's weird though because even back then, I only transferred the egg to add Manaphy to my Dex, though I never used Manaphy.

Cat's Eye Draco

Giratina, because I love it's ghost/Dragon typing and its "outcast of humanity" story, and because it's grand entrance in Platinum and exploring the Distortion World are among my favorite moments in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.