• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen 5 BGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I recently became a fan of the Marine Tube's theme music, which reminds me of a electronic version of the underwater music from R/S/E.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I recently became a fan of the Marine Tube's theme music, which reminds me of a electronic version of the underwater music from R/S/E.

I don't remember the Marine Tube music sounding like the Gen 3 diving music. I haven't played B2/W2 for quite a long time, so if I get around to playing it again, I'll go to the Marine Tube and listen out. ;)

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Reversal Mountain's Black 2 music and also the Black Tower music since it sounds like futuristic techno.

Reversal Mountain's music in Black 2 kind of sounds Christmassy. Maybe it's because of the jingling bells. ;)

Floccesy Town's music also sounds a little festive, like a journey through a fairy-tale town. :D

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Low Health Theme. Props to GF for making an annoying sound actually sound interesting

It did add to the tension of your 'mon having low health and whether to heal it or just let it go all out. I do wish they'd kept it in subsequent generations, though at least from Gen 6 onwards the 'low HP' alert sound only plays three times. I also loved the music that played when the Gym Leader was down to their last team member, as it made me even more determined for victory.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It did add to the tension of your 'mon having low health and whether to heal it or just let it go all out. I do wish they'd kept it in subsequent generations, though at least from Gen 6 onwards the 'low HP' alert sound only plays three times. I also loved the music that played when the Gym Leader was down to their last team member, as it made me even more determined for victory.
Although the low HP theme did sound intense, I think it could get a bit annoying sometimes when it’s heard too often and it interrupts the battle music, especially when it doesn’t fit. So I preferred the Gym Leader’s final Pokémon theme over that and it definitely sounded good when you’re about to seize victory.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I liked the urgency of that theme music since it actually made me anxious on a few occasions. It was like listening to a heartbeat racing.

I think that's what they were intending. It also kind of reminds me of a heart monitor for some reason, and when the Pokémon 'dies' (faints), it flatlines.

MockingJ

Banned
Bumping Topics
I've always liked White version's Opelucid City theme song more than Black version's because White's has a sad feel to it that doesn't exist in Black's.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
If you want to start a new thread about this topic, feel free to do so. If a post hasn't been posted in for over 60 days, don't post in it. Make a new thread about it instead. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.