• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen 5 BGM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I think Gen 5 as a whole had some pretty great music, possibly even the best in the entire series, but these are my particular favourites:

• Nuvema Town
  • Accumula Town
  • Nacrene City
  • Mistralton City
  • Opelucid City (Black/B2)*
  • Village Bridge
  • Marvellous Bridge
  • Cave theme
  • Surfing theme
  • Gym Leader battle theme
  • Gym Leader’s last Pokemon theme
  • Route 10
  • Victory Road
  • Elite 4 battle theme
  • Iris battle theme (as Champion)
  • Aspertia City
  • Virbank City
  • Humilau City
* I only played Black and B2, so I don’t really know what the Opelucid City BGM in White and W2 sounds like.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I adore the Dream Ruins (Dreamyard) music because it sounds so serene and peaceful, yet also slightly mysterious. The Seigaiha (Humilau) City music is another one of my favorites.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Opelucid city's music in both versions of Black and White, N's battle theme, Colress's battle theme and the Marine Tube music are my favorites. :)

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
I love love, LOVE the Route 4 theme. I like the fanfare of it. It has such an adventurous feel to it, and it makes exploring the area feel a little more epic than it actually is, lol! Also, the obligatory Accumula town.

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I used to not pay any attention to the soundtracks of every game but in recent years I've listened to remastered versions on YouTube. It wasn't until the playlist landed on the Undella Town (Autumn) theme that I stopped what I was doing and listened to the song. While listening to it I felt what I'd describe as a mix of joy, sadness, comfort and nostalgia. It reminded me of positive memories that I'll always cherish in my heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.