• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Gen II Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Azumarill for me. I used it a lot in Silver, and ever since then, I made sure to have an Azumarill on my team.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
..Azumarril's a gen 2 pokemon? thought it was a gen 3.

probobly Quilava and Typhlosion. Cyndaquil is...meh.

Mine is celebi because it's hard to get the GS ball to catch it.

-Shuckle-

I liak pogeymanz
Shuckle.... maybe im biased

Kalosian

So long
Definitely Ledian. I don't care that it sucks in battle, its design is more awesome than anything else this generation has to offer.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
Typhlosion. I started with Cyndaquil on the first Pokemon game I owned (Gold) and the Typhlosion it evolved into has always been very useful (even though its moveset sucks).

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Mine's Quagsire, who's my favorite Pokemon out of all of them!

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
AMPHAROS!!! I am an ampharos trainer!

i agree big time Ampharos nickname chippy is the only reason i beat the elite 4 he is a beast i still have him on black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.